Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekly Update!

I'm going to start posting little updates on what Cora has been up to lately, just silly and neat things we'd like to share. Grandmas...this is especially for you!

1. Cora loves to help me feed the cats now. She says "cat foo!" and runs up to the cat food bag, helps me scoop the food, and pours it into the cat bowls. Timmy and Digger aren't so keen on this new development because she hasn't yet mastered the process of splitting the food up evenly. Cat fight!

2. On the topic of cats, Cora often exclaims (yells, sharply!) "Digger!!" and then claps her hands together at one of the cats. This is a direct imitation of me when I am yelling at Digger to stop eating Cora's cheese crackers, leftover waffle, squished peas on the counter/floor/high chair. I am a bad cat mama.

3. Pure sweetness: Cora greets us each morning when we get her from the crib with a groggy "good morning."

4. Cora pooped THREE times over the duration of our trip to Nashville yesterday. Way to save it up for a travel day, sister.

5. Cora loves colors right now and will point them out everywhere. For instance, did you know that the color yellow is on every Comfort Inn billboard from Nashville to Chattanooga?

1 comment:

Josephine said...

Thanks for the update~we miss you guys so much! I can't wait until Josie can talk!
Love you!!!