Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day at the Park







Warning, mushy post ahead: I am so thankful this Mother's Day to have Cora in my life. I never, ever thought we'd be here...this beautiful family. A year ago, I was still in the very timid first trimester, so fearful that this child wouldn't come to be. And here she is...the most amazing thing that has happened to me. She was a sassy fighter from the beginning. This is a great day. A day I hope for many others who are struggling now to get and remain pregnant. Or those choosing a different path toward motherhood.

Happy Mother's Day!

Much love to Shirley (mom!), Debbie, and Grandma Annette!!!

4 comments:

hibiscusfire said...

Happy Mother's Day, Stacey!!!

nice (mushy) post ;-)

Shi said...

Looks like you guys had a beautiful Mother's Day. I'm so happy for you! Love you guys~Shi

grammy Deb said...

Stacey- I'm so grateful that my granddaughter has you as a mother. We all know what you went through to have that precious child. Your mother and I have talked about how blessed we are to know that our grandchild has such loving, devoted and responsible parents. We just have the wonderful task of enjoying her.
Happy Mother's Day!

Joy said...

awww! so sweet...Actually, I would have never imagined being a mom could mean so much to me, but I am certain grateful for being able to have this experience! You should check out Trumans blog to see our mother's day in Mendocino...